You can add yourself to our e-mailing list and we will email you about upcoming events such as the Run-Clinic mentioned below. In Motion will not share your info with any third party and will only use your contact info for infrequent event notices.
Over the past several years, In Motion has held Clinics for Runners in early spring. These clinics are designed to give both the novice and professional runner / athlete valuable information about topics related to maximizing performance and injury prevention. Please see Clinic Info for highlights from last year's event.
- The 2017 Run-Sport Injury Prevention Clinic was a big success with its focus on cross-training.
- The 2016 Run-Sport Injury Prevention Clinic added an "Ask the Doctor" station and a Speed Training Station.
- The 2015 Run-Sport Injury Prevention Clinic focused on injury prevention, nutrition, and maximizing performance as well as updated exciting interactive tools for staying healthy in the new year.
- The 2014 Run-Sport Injury Prevention Clinic was updated to focus on tendon and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries.
- The 2013 Run-Sport Injury Prevention Clinic focused on lower extremity biomechanical issues